Tuesday 29 April 2014

Spring Picks #1

L-R: Cream Floral Lace Tassel Hem Kimono - New Look £29.99, Pastel Blue Medium Clean Satchel - Topshop £28, Leigh Jeans - Topshop £40,  White Leather Chunky Strap Platform Sandals - New Look £39.99, Mint Green Embellished Lace Shirt - New Look £29.99


So its getting towards the end of April now and the weather has really started to pick up. I even managed a little half an hour sun session in the garden this morning, until a big cloud came for the sun to hide behind and made me chilly! (That's what you get for living in Manchester, eh?)

It's probably that time where I step out from my mainly monochrome wardrobe and my beloved greys, to a lighter, more pastel-esque wardrobe to match the wonderful weather we've been having.

I'm a massive lover of mint green and pastel blue, probably my favourite colours to wear on my nails around this time of year, so what better than introduce these into my wardrobe?!

What items have you introduced into your wardrobe this Spring?




1 comment:

  1. How amazing is everything on this wish list! I was in NL yesterday and never saw that kimono :O Just love the neutral pastel colours :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete