Saturday 4 October 2014

Autumn Picks

So Summer came and went like the blink of an eye and luckily for me my favourite season has started to take over my little town in Manchester. Crunchy brown leaves below my feet and frost in the air covering windows and cars (thank god I don't drive and don't have to be doing the whole scraping the ice off the windows in a mad panic before work).

Never one for showing too much skin, I love layering and keeping things covered (things being my no-gym body and hideous eczema that likes to pop up around this time) so Autumn is my season. I tend to stick with my usual 'no colour colour scheme' although was proud that there was a little bit of pastel in there!


  1. Black Sateen High Neck Shell Top - New Look £17.99
  2. Colour Block Tote Bag - River Island £40
  3. Black Faux Fur Collar Biker Jacket - River Island £65
  4. Black Check Blanket Scarf - River Island £15
  5. Light Acid Molly Jeggings - River Island £35
  6. Felt Floppy Hat - Topshop £28
  7. Fluffy Cornelli Tee - Topshop £22
  8. Brick Front Zip Boots - Topshop £40
That's it for me. Need to start ticking this wishlist off ASAP! Any trends you have been enjoying for this Autumn?


No comments:

Post a Comment